The Wismec ACTIVE 80W MOD is the new flagship VAPE from Wismec, deploying a sturdy protective outer casing, combined with a Bluetooth speaker and waterproof and shockproof capabilities through utilizing a silicone case to absorb drop damage.
- Dimensions – 94.5mm by 55.6mm by 26.6mm
- Weight – 166.4g
- Integrated 2100mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 1-80W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-9.0V
- Resistance Range – Temperature Control: 0.05-1.5ohm
- Resistance Range – Variable Wattage: 0.05-3.5ohm
- Temperature Range: 100-315°C/200-600°F
- Supports Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel
- Temperature Control Mode
- Voltage Mode
- BYPASS Mode
- TCR Mode
- Music Mode
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- 0.91″ OLED Screen
- Intuitive Tactile Firing Button
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Waterproof – With Silicone Casing
- Shockproof – With Silicone Casing
- MicroUSB Port
- 510 Connection
- Available in Black, Orange, Silver
Shockproof Yet Shatter-Resistance, First Class Quality – Protected by the silicone case, there is no need to worry about breaking your device by accident. If you remove the outer silicone case, please do not drop it, otherwise it may damage the battery internally or compromise its waterproof capability.
100% Waterproof, Vaping With Ease – Wismec ACTIVE is designed with waterproof technology, it can still play music under water too! Moreover, you can still enjoy your vaping even if the device has been damped by water or rain.
Compact Yet Portable, A Must-Have For Vapers on the Go – Coming with the hook, the Wismec ACTIVE can be hooked onto your backpack or trouser loop conveniently. With the company of a such multi-functional mod, won’t your journey or life be more wonderful?
Upgrading & Charging – You can upgrade the firmware and charge your device through the micro USB port. The upgradeable firmware will make your Wismec ACTIVE always up-to-date and stands out from other e-cigs. The charging can also be finished easily and simply by connecting it with a computer or a wall adapter via USB Cable. If you ever need to reset your mod or if it gets stuck while upgrading, just press the right regulatory button and then insert into the reset hole with a needle to restart.
- 1 ACTIVE 80W Mod
- 1 QC MicroUSB Cable
- 2 User Manual